Our Department’s students are professional athletes of archery, wrestling, taekwondo, judo, boxing, fencing and karate. Each semester, they will participate in related external competitions, such as the National Games, National Intercollegiate Athletic Games, and various individual tournaments. Our Department’s students also assist in supporting the tournaments of various individual associations, or volunteer in various individual championships, enabling them to gain tournament experience from different horizons.
- College of Sport Education
- College of Sport Performance
College of Sport Industry
- Department of Recreational Sport
- Department of Sport Management
- Department of Exercise Health Science
- Department of Sport Information and Communication